FS stands for “For sure” in Snapchat. Snapchat is a very famous platform people use to take a pic, send strikes and chat with their people. It is widespread in Snapchat, where the users send GIFs and emojis in the text that are mainly abbreviated. If you are tapping their head on “what the hell FS means.” then you are in the right place.
What Does “FS” mean on Snapchat?
In Snapchat, “FS” means “for sure.” If you are going to say something right or give your honest opinion, you can say FS on Snapchat. Snapchat is widely used by teenagers who also happen to be Gen Zers. That means Snapchat is filled with vibrant young energy who think differently. Indeed, all the jargons used by them are weird and alien. Gen Zers love shrinking the big word into slang, acronyms, and code words.
Where Does “FS” come from?
The Snapchat lingo “FS” comes from the online world. But even after so much digging, the word “for sure” likely has roots in the French language. The term “For sure” is also believed to come from California.
FS stands for “For Sure.” FS is used to denote, ofcourse, sure, absolutely, indeed, unquestionably, positively, easily, etc. Let us quickly see an example to give you a clearer picture.
- Person 1: Will you come to the ball?
- Person 2: FS, I will definitely come.
How to reply to “FS”?
FS is usually an answer. There won’t be any more replies when a person uses “FS,” But if you want to answer again, you can undoubtedly answer according to the situation.
- What Does “Streaks” Mean on Snapchat?
- What Does “Snapchat Score” Mean on Snapchat?
- What Does “LMS” Mean on Snapchat?
What Does “FS” mean in Texting?
In Texting, FS means “For sure.” There are also other meanings that we will discuss later on. However, in texting, we use “FS” to denote that “you are sure,” “you are certain,” or “absolutely.” You say “FS” when you feel something positive and want to give a positive answer.
Let’s understand easily with a few examples.
- John: Will you come to the club?
- Rohn: FS, I will reach there at 11 PM.
- Claudia: What were you talking to, Jeremy? I told you not to talk.
- Jenice: I didn’t speak to him. I think you imagine things FS.
- Vinay: Are you going with us tonight?
- Rose: FS, I’m coming.
What are some other Meanings of “FS”?
Well, there are quite a lot of meanings for the word. But the meaning changes depending on the situation and conversation. The following are some other meanings for the word “FS.”
- FS means “For Sure.” When you’re particular about something, you say “FS.” (Example: FS, Indians are ruling so many corporate positions in the foreign company)
- FS stands for “For Sale.” This meaning is applicable mainly in the marketing sector. Not just in marketing but anywhere the buying and selling happen, one can use FS. (Example: The new laptop is FS in Amazon)
- FS stands for “F**** Sake”. When you’re outraged or depending on the heat of the situation and conversation, one uses the word “FS.” (Example: FS, please leave me alone)
- FS also stands for “Fake Smile,” when someone’s smile is false. When someone is hiding their pain with a fake smile or someone who is smiling for the sake of smiling. (Example: Ria’s FS is so creepy).
FS meaning in Gaming
In Gaming, FS mostly refers to “Fantasy Strike” or “Flight Simulator.” Fantasy Strike is a video game where players pick a character and are placed in the gaming ground. Then the player attacks their opponents. There would be seven rounds, and the player who wins their first four games is considered the winner. “Flight Simulator” is another online game in which the player controls an airplane, helicopter, or other aircraft.
FS means “for sure” in Snapchat. People say this to denote that they are very much sure or optimistic about something.
In texting also, FS means the same. FS means For sure and F**** sake. It depends on the situation, conversation, and person you’re texting.
The slang word “FS” stands for “For sure.” When you promise something, agree on something, or are very particular about something, you can use FS
When a girl texts you “FS,” she is sure about what she is talking about. For Instance, if April is texting Jeremy that “FS, I will attend the chemistry class.” She is confident that she is going to attend the chemistry class.
In TikTok and almost all other platforms, “FS” means “For sure.” People mostly use it in texts to denote that they are positive.
“FS” means “full service” or “free sex” on adult sites. But as already said, it depends on the situation and person with whom you’re speaking.
Leave a Reply